Save 0% Save %
Original price $29.95 - Original price $39.95
$29.95 - $39.95
Current price $39.95
The New Upgraded Lunch Container
Our Premium LunchiBoxi™ enables you to eat what you want, how you want, and most importantly... where you want. An innovative solution to keep your lunch hot, cold, and compact no matter how you use it.
- Multilayer design. Make different layer sizes depending on how much food you need today.
- Leak proof. Each layer is an air-tight allowing it to carry liquids.
- Thermal benefits. The double-walled vacuum insulation will keep your food warm for ~3-4 hours and cold for even more! Food can be kept warm and cold simultaneously at different layers! Prolong thermal benefits even more using the bag!
- No additional ice packs to keep your food cold!
- Built to last. Made of 100% BPA free stainless steel - healthy, durable, & easy to clean.
- Works as a great school lunch box
- Perfect gift idea! Best for Christmas, birthdays, house-warming or other special occasions.
- After each use, clean all parts with mild diluted detergent, soft cloth or warm water. Do not clean with bleach, chlorine, or metal wire ball to avoid damage.
- Do not microwave layers with stainless steel. You can safely microwave layers without metal instead.
Do not cover the lid immediately after filling the hot soup, let it remain open for 30 seconds.
- 2 layers: Capacity - 40 oz (1200 ml)
- 2 layers: Height - 9" (23 cm)
- 3 layers: Capacity - 56 oz (1650 ml)
- 3 layers: Height - 12" (30 cm)
How much each compartment holds?
Each compartment holds about: 3 ounces, 10 ounces, 3 ounces, 10 ounces, 3 ounces, 20 ounces in sequence from top to bottom. This is one of our customer's photo to better imagine how much it can store:
If you have 3 layer size, can you make it 2 layer or 1 layer?
Yes, you can make 2 layer or even 1 layer lunch box. You don’t need to use all 3 layers. It is a stackable lunch box.
Can you put cold food in the top, warm in the middle and bottom and have everything remain the correct temperature?
Is it microwavable?
No. Since it is metal insulated it keeps food warm/cold in itself. However there are smaller layers (without insulation) in between which can be microwaved.
Is it dishwasher safe?
No, it is not.
Is it leak proof?
Yes, it is!