How To Use A Blackhead Extractor Properly
Using blackhead extractor tools is the quickest and easiest way to extract those annoying blockages.
They are often used in professional facials to quickly extract a large area, and are much less damaging to the skin than squeezing.
Before going further always remember – be gentle!
Steps for best results:
- Before using the tools always sterilise them. Simply wiping with alcohol will do the job.
- Cleanse your face with warm water, and hold a warm face cloth to the area for a few seconds to open up the pores. Steam your face if possible over a bowl of hot water, or do so after a shower.
- Place the loop end of the extractor over the blackhead you want to extract.
- Try do not press straight down on top, instead gently press down on one side of the blackhead – move the tool across the top. This forces the blockage out as you move the tool over the top. You should feel the tiny pressure as you press down and the blackhead will come out.
- Cleanse your skin again, then apply toner and moisturiser.
- Wash the tools in hot soapy water and allow to air dry or wipe with alcohol.
The 8-in-1 extractor set contains 8 different tools which can be use for every situation fighting against the blackheads! Most of the tools are various spoon shape tips in order to reach every corner of your skin (e.g. side of the nose).
Since the skin of each person is different, it is the best to simply try several options and choose the right one. And you really have a lot to choose from!
Ready to make a lasting difference to your blackheads?